Customer Information

We are Claim4Refunds – regulated by the Claims Management Regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities.


What do we do?

We provide claims management services in respect of mis-sold PPI (Payment Protection Insurance) policies.


What is the process for making a claim?

On submission of your claim, the claim is anticipated to take up to 8 weeks to receive a final response from the lender. # (If a claim is submitted to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), this could take up to 24 months, from the date of submission to FOS).


Do you charge an upfront fee to make a claim?

NO! We strongly advise you do not pay an upfront review fee to any company. We are a financially solvent company that does not need to and does not see why a client should pay a large upfront review fee.


Cancellation / Refunds?

You can change your mind without paying us any fees within 14 days of us receiving your letter of authority and at any time thereafter we will make a charge to cover reasonable costs as per our terms and conditions. You should tell us you’ve changed your mind in one of the following ways:

  • By telephone on 0208 508 5736
  • By emailing us at
  • By writing to us at Suite S1, Sterling House,
Langston Road, Loughton, Essex, IG10 3TS.

If you wish to cancel this agreement within 14 days of us receiving your letter of authority you can also complete the model cancellation form contained on our website or by telephoning us and we will send the form to you, in order to comply with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or let us know you wish to cancel by one of the methods above. Click here for our cancellation form.



Our aim is to provide a first class professional and confidential service. We have internal procedures for handling complaints fairly and speedily and, should a complaint arise, in the first instance you should contact our customer services department.


Could I do this process myself?

Yes, this is possible. Information can be found from the Financial Ombudsman on proceeding with a claim.